I came across this great “fun fact” website and will be sharing some with you every Friday. Hope you enjoy!
- 1,525,000,000 miles of telephone wire a strung across the U.S.
- 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don’t die throughout the movie.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- 123,000,000 cars are being driven down the U.S’s highways.
- 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world’s widest road.
- 166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S.
- 27% of U.S. male college students believe life is “A meaningless existential hell.”
- 315 entries in Webster’s Dictionary will be misspelled.
- 5% of Canadians don’t know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem.
- 56,000,000 people go to Major League baseball each year.
- 7% of Americans don’t know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but know the first 7 of the Canadian anthem.
- 85,000,000 tons of paper are used each year in the U.S.
- 99% of the solar systems mass is concentrated in the sun.
- A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
- A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate.
- A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.
- A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.