Here’s a yummy recipe to get you through Monday. This Spinach and Bacon Mac & Cheese dish is sure to satisfy your tastebuds!
A brave woman fighting cancer denied treatment in order to save her unborn childs’ life.
Read her remarkable story here:
Will you live till your 100? Click on the link below to find out.
What do you want to see happening on the Habitat for Humanity Blog? More articles? More pictures? We want to hear from you!
I came across this great “fun fact” website and will be sharing some with you every Friday. Hope you enjoy!
- 1,525,000,000 miles of telephone wire a strung across the U.S.
- 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don’t die throughout the movie.
- 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
- 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- 123,000,000 cars are being driven down the U.S’s highways.
- 160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world’s widest road.
- 166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S.
- 27% of U.S. male college students believe life is “A meaningless existential hell.”
- 315 entries in Webster’s Dictionary will be misspelled.
- 5% of Canadians don’t know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem.
- 56,000,000 people go to Major League baseball each year.
- 7% of Americans don’t know the first 9 words of the American anthem, but know the first 7 of the Canadian anthem.
- 85,000,000 tons of paper are used each year in the U.S.
- 99% of the solar systems mass is concentrated in the sun.
- A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
- A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate.
- A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.
- A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
What do you think the story of the week should be? We’d like to hear from you!
First of all, I’d like to point out this is our 100th post! Yay!! Thanks to all of you who tune in for our daily updates!
Now on to our health tips…
The first step to good health is living in healthy conditions. A clean house is essential. It is not only good for your health, but it can also lift your mood.
We found these great tips on Yahoo.com that help you clean your house in as little time as possible. Thanks yahoo!